We are the only company on the Bulgarian market that provides installment sales of real estate in Bulgaria for personal ownership.
We provide installment sale of fully functional apartments (from our offer and in our personal ownership) by the sea. Included are outdoor swimming pools with all indoor facilities
The loan is provided either directly by our company FC FINANCE-CONSULT Ltd or by one of our companies in Bulgaria that owns the property. Due to the fact that we own most of the apartments, we offer them on installment basis without requiring income certificates, tax returns and bank statements. You can also apply for a loan at your bank. In this case, however, you will need to guarantee the bank with a property in the country where you live.
Installment payments can be spread over up to 7 years (up to 10 years for more expensive apartments). The down payment is from 10% of the property price. The property can be paid off early at any time without any penalties and you will be forgiven interest for the following period. Interest is 0% if repaid over 1 year, 3.5% per annum if repaid over 3 years or 6.5% per annum if repaid over 7 years.
The property is transferred to personal ownership upon payment of 100% of the price. However, the property is in your possession as soon as the contract is signed, the first payment is made and the maintenance invoice is paid. The final price is not encumbered by the real estate agent's commission. You only need a valid identity document to buy the apartment on hire purchase. Buying a property in Bulgaria will never be easier and cheaper.
Interesting is the possibility of renting your property with guaranteed rental income. You can learn more about this topic HERE.
Real estate consultancy in bulgaria
We specialize in financial and investment advice in real estate abroad, especially in Bulgaria. We also assist clients in larger merger and acquisition transactions in the real estate sector, such as the purchase of a hotel or commercial premises. And not only on the Bulgarian coast, but throughout Bulgaria.
In real estate we offer:
Purchase a luxury property with a guaranteed rental yield with the option to defer payment for up to several years.
We offer two guaranteed rental income options:
For some apartments we offer a 5% annual guaranteed rental yield with the option to pay up to 3 years in advance. This means a 15% return paid up front. Contact us for more information - email@example.com.
Investment with 5.35% or 3.45% guaranteed yield!
Right now there is an exceptional real estate investment offer!
We are offering luxury waterfront properties for purchase with guaranteed rental yields. Payment can be spread over up to 7 years, down payment is from 20%.
Furthermore, we are pleased to announce that we can offer the purchase of an apartment in an Aparthotel. This is a unique offer. The owner can have his apartment for his own use and thus enjoy a holiday with his loved ones on the picturesque Black Sea coast. Or rent it out and secure a guaranteed income.
If you are interested in a stable and guaranteed rental income from your property, FC FINANCE-CONSULT Ltd offers the following options:
Aparthotels are on offer on the Black Sea coast, in the area of Burgas. Here are some of the best luxury Aparthotels in Bulgaria according to reviews on Booking and Tripadvisor. We offer up to 500 apartments. The excellent location of the complex ensures breathtaking sea views. The proximity to the sea is complemented by forests with hiking trails and mountains.
The complex area is large, gated and guarded. It offers many open spaces with greenery and plenty of space for walks and leisure. There is a rich programme for children and places of rest and relaxation for adults.
So now you have the opportunity to buy an apartment in the best complex on the Bulgarian coast. Without a doubt, you and your family will love this place. The prices of the apartments range from 49 000 to 600 000 €, you can choose from small cozy studio apartments to luxurious 3 bedroom apartments.
We provide installment sale of the property in equal monthly payments for up to 7 years. The down payment is from 20%. Private financing - no proof of income - easy and simple with a maximum loan term of 7 years. Interest free period of up to 12 months.
We provide installment sales of fully functional luxury apartments (from our range) with outdoor pools and all indoor amenities. Possibility of rental income. The final price is not encumbered by real estate agent commission. What do you need for this? Only a valid ID!
If you decide to purchase a property from our company, we offer several financing options:
The down payment is a minimum of 20% of the property price. The remaining 80% can be paid through deferred payment:
Possibility to use or rent the apartment after paying at least 20% of the amount.
If you are interested in the offer, please do not hesitate to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org